A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Baker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Baker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baker has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles M Baker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Baker practice?
- Dr. Charles Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Baker practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists.