Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Callahan
Dr. Charles Callahan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vero Beach, FL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Callahan is affiliated with Indian River Medical Center, HealthSouth Treasure Coast Rehabilitation Hospital and Indian River Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Callahan has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Charles Callahan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vero Beach, FL.
Dr Larry Landsman
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Vero Beach, FL
Dr. Dennis Cardriche
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Vero Beach, FL 0 mi9
Dr. Ronald Hartnett
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Vero Beach, FL 0 mi30