A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Collins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Collins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Collins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
- Women's Center of Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Michael Collins MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Collins practice?
- Dr. Charles Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Collins practices Pediatrics near Florence, SC.
See Florence Pediatricians.