A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Davis, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Davis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Michael Davis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Davis practice?
- Dr. Charles Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Davis practices Family Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Family Physicians.