A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Farber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Farber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles M Farber FACP, MD, and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 26 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Farber practice?
- Dr. Charles Farber has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Farber practices Medical Oncology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Oncologists.