A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Farber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farber
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Farber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles M Farber FACP, MD, and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 26 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Farber practice?
- Dr. Charles Farber has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Farber practices Medical Oncology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Oncologists.