A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Feinstein, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feinstein
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Feinstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from Medical School of the University of Italy,Bologna,Italy,Italy.
Dr. Feinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Max Feinstein MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Feinstein practice?
- Dr. Charles Feinstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Feinstein practices Urology near Northbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Northbrook Urologists.