A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Feinstein, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feinstein
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Feinstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from Medical School of the University of Italy,Bologna,Italy,Italy.
Dr. Feinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Max Feinstein MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Feinstein practice?
- Dr. Charles Feinstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Feinstein practices Urology near Northbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Northbrook Urologists.