A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Herndon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Herndon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herndon graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Herndon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Alaska Med Ctr, Anchorage, Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Herndon MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Herndon practice?
- Dr. Charles Herndon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Herndon practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.