A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles King, Rheumatologist, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles King, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. King has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
- Marion Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles M King MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. King practice?
- Dr. Charles King has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles King practices Rheumatology near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, MS and Iuka, MS.
See Tupelo Rheumatologists.