A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Charles Maples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Maples graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Maples has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Montell Maples MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Maples practice?
- Dr. Charles Maples has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Maples practices Family Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Primary Care Doctors.