A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Maples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Maples is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maples
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Maples Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Maples graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Maples has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Montell Maples MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Maples practice?
- Dr. Charles Maples has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Maples practices Family Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Family Physicians.