A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Morris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Morris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Michael Morris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. C M. Morris practice?
- Dr. C Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. C Morris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Orthopedic Surgeons.