A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Morris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Morris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Michael Morris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. C M. Morris practice?
- Dr. C Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. C Morris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Orthopedic Surgeons.