A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Moss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Moss, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Moss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Michael Moss MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Moss practice?
- Dr. Charles Moss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Moss practices Vascular Surgery near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Surgeons.