A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Moss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moss
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Moss, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Moss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Michael Moss MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Moss practice?
- Dr. Charles Moss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Moss practices Vascular Surgery near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Emerson, NJ.
See Elizabeth Surgeons.