A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Priority Health - 8 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles M. O'Brien practice?
Dr. Charles O'Brien practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl O'Brien, Dr. Carlo O'Brien, Dr. Carlos O'Brien, Dr. Charley O'Brien