A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. O'Brien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Michael O'Brien MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Charles O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles O'Brien practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Surgeons.