A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles O'Brien is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. O'Brien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Michael O'Brien MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Charles O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles O'Brien practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Cardiothoracic Surgeons.