A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rogers, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles M Rogers MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Charles Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Rogers practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Allergists and Salt Lake City Internists.