A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rogers, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles M Rogers MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Charles Rogers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Rogers practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: West Jordan, UT.
See Salt Lake City Allergists and Salt Lake City Internists.