A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Slack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Slack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slack
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Slack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Slack graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Slack has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Slack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles Slack practice?
- Dr. Charles Slack has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Slack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.