A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Slack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Slack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Slack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Slack graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Slack has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Slack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles Slack practice?
- Dr. Charles Slack has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Slack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lincolnwood, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.