A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Smith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Michael Smith MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. C M. Smith practice?
- Dr. C Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. C Smith practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Critical Care Practitioners and Memphis Pulmonologists.