A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Smith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan