A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Smith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Michael Smith MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. C M. Smith practice?
- Dr. C Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. C Smith practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Critical Care Practitioners and Memphis Pulmonologists.