A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Terry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Terry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Terry, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Terry graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Terry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System -Fuld C, Trenton, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Morris Terry MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Terry practice?
- Dr. Charles Terry has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Terry practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Physiatrists.