A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Terry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Terry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terry
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Terry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Terry, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Terry graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Terry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System -Fuld C, Trenton, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Morris Terry MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Terry practice?
- Dr. Charles Terry has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Terry practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Physiatrists.