A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Wood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Wood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Macdonald Wood MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Wood practice?
- Dr. Charles Wood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Wood practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Internists.