Overall Review

2.8

November 2nd, 2012
Good Doctor
My personal experience with Dr. Wood over the past 5 plus years has been excellent. He takes more time to talk to you than any other doctor I've ever been to. The staff at Broadway Medical is okay, but the Dr.'s staff is excellent once you get through the operator. Calling in can be slow at lunch time or peak business times. You're in good hands with Dr. Wood.

December 28th, 2011
I came to him with the swine flu. He told me it was "all in my head". I also came to him with a concern of suddenly losing 15lbs in 2 weeks and then promptly gaining it back just as fast a couple of months later. He told me I was developing an eating disorder.Well according to my current doctor, not him, I'm hypothyroid.Please choose another doctor.

February 2nd, 2011
Awesome bedside manner, with an incredible mind
I used to see this Dr and he is great! He was my primary care physician. He doesnt waste your time, and never acts like hes rushing to get to the next patient. He takes his time and does very good research if he finds some complications with your ailments/diagnosis. He is good at staying current with medicine and practices, while using common sense. He isnt a "pill pusher" but is open to conventional treatments as needed. I highly reccomend him if you are in the Portland, Oregon area. I used to see him at the Broadway Medical Clinic in the Hollywood district.