A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Younger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Younger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Younger
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Younger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Younger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Younger graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Younger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles M Younger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Younger practice?
- Dr. Charles Younger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Younger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midland, TX.
See Midland Surgeons.