A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Younger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Younger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Younger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Younger graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Younger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles M Younger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Younger practice?
- Dr. Charles Younger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Younger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midland, TX.
See Midland Surgeons.