A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Zacharias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Zacharias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zacharias
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zacharias Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacharias graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Zacharias has 20 hospital affiliations:
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Merriwether Zacharias FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Zacharias practice?
- Dr. Charles Zacharias has 10 office locations.
Dr. Charles Zacharias practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and Midlothian, VA.
See Henrico Cardiologists.