A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Zacharias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacharias graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Zacharias has 20 hospital affiliations:
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Merriwether Zacharias FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Zacharias practice?
- Dr. Charles Zacharias has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Zacharias practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Cardiologists.