A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Macaluso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Macaluso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Macaluso graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Macaluso has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Francis Macaluso MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Macaluso practice?
- Dr. Charles Macaluso has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Macaluso practices Internal Medicine near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Internists.