Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About C MacDonald
C MacDonald, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with other offices in Memphis, TN and Germantown, TN. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Pediatrics. C MacDonald is affiliated with Nea Medical Center, Le Bonheur Children'S Hospital and Methodist South Hospital. He speaks English.
C MacDonald has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
C MacDonald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Saumini Srinivasan
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Memphis, TN 0 mi29
Dr. Aubrey Lamptey
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Memphis, TN 0 mi27
Dr. Nobuko Hijiya
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Memphis, TN 0 mi30