A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Macias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Macias graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Macias has 4 hospital affiliations:
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
- Columbia Deering Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Albert Macias MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Macias practice?
- Dr. Charles Macias has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Macias practices Anesthesiology near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Anesthesiologists.