A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Charles Main:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Main is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Main, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Main graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Main has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Alexander Main MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Main practice?
- Dr. Charles Main has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Main practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians and Royal Oak Oncologists.