A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Maitland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Maitland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Maitland graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Maitland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Florida State Hospital
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tallahassee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles G Maitland MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Maitland practice?
- Dr. Charles Maitland has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Maitland practices Neurology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Neurologists.