A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Maker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Maker, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Maker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maker graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Maker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Gibbs Maker MD is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Maker practice?
- Dr. Charles Maker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Maker practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Whitman, MA.
Additional practice locations include: West Bridgewater, MA.
See Whitman Internists and Whitman Primary Care Doctors.