A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Maker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Maker, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maker
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Maker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maker graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Maker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Gibbs Maker MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Maker practice?
- Dr. Charles Maker has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Maker practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Whitman, MA.
See Whitman Internists and Whitman Primary Care Doctors.