A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Maker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Maker, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maker
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Maker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Maker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maker graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Maker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Gibbs Maker MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Maker practice?
- Dr. Charles Maker has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Maker practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Whitman, MA.
See Whitman Internists and Whitman Primary Care Doctors.