A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Mallo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallo
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Mallo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Mallo, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallo graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Mallo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Mallo DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles Mallo practice?
- Dr. Charles Mallo has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Mallo practices Psychiatry near Portland, ME.
See Portland Psychiatrists.