A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Manfresca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Manfresca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manfresca
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manfresca Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Manfresca graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Manfresca has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles J Manfresca DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Manfresca practice?
- Dr. Charles Manfresca has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Manfresca practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians.