A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mangano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Mangano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mangano
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Mangano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Mangano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangano graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mangano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Halifax Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Mangano MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles Mangano practice?
- Dr. Charles Mangano has 7 office locations.
Dr. Charles Mangano practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Clayton, NC and Cary, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Cardiologists.