A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mangano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Mangano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mangano
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Mangano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangano graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mangano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Halifax Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Mangano MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles Mangano practice?
- Dr. Charles Mangano has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Mangano practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Cardiologists.