Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Mangano Jr
Dr. Charles Mangano Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mangano is affiliated with WakeMed Raleigh Hospital, Halifax Regional Medical Center and Good Hope Hospital. Dr. Mangano has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Mangano Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Mangano Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.
Dr. Patrick Hranitzky
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Raleigh, NC 0 mi21
Dr. Samer Taj-Eldin
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Raleigh, NC 0 mi15
Dr. Robert Wesley II
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Raleigh, NC 0 mi24