Dr. Charles Manger III MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2017
I came into Saddleback Eye Center with a lot of questions and by the end of my exam every single one of my questions were answered. The LASIK exam was very thorough and the staff explained the purpose of each and every test to me, which calmed my nerves. I also took comfort in the fact that Dr. Manger has performed over 81,000 LASIK procedures. If you want quality eye care with a team you can trust; I highly recommend paying Saddleback Eye Center a visit. I’m overjoyed with my new vision and am so happy to have had my procedure with Dr. Manger.

June 15th, 2017
You've come to the right place!
Before arriving at Saddleback Eye Center, I was told I wasn’t a candidate for LASIK by my optometrist due to my astigmatism. After receiving the most thorough and detailed eye exam, I knew I was in the best hands with Dr. Manger. Not only was I a candidate, but I had the procedure done the same day! The surgery was a breeze and I was seeing better than 20/20 the next day. The whole experience at Saddleback Eye Center was so professional and friendly that I regret not visiting sooner! Thanks to Dr. Manger and his LASIK expertise, the quality of my life has truly improved. Don’t hesitate to make the decision, as it was the best investment I’ve ever made!

June 14th, 2017
Best LASIK Surgeon
Finally got my LASIK done by Dr. Manger! My vision went from 20/600 to 20/15 in less than 5 hours post my procedure. It's amazing and absolutely thrilling to see the world with new eyes! In the world of medicine, Dr. Manger and his expertise is very hard to come by. As an individual working in the field of medicine, I have worked with physicians around the world (i.e. ophthalmologists, neurosurgeons, family practitioners, hospice care/geriatric physicians etc). Dr. Manger provides customized treatments and an unparalleled patient care experience for each and everyone one of his patients. There is no surgeon I would recommend to my family and close friends other than Dr. Manger.

May 31st, 2017
I did a lot of research prior to having LASIK and I found Dr. Manger to be highly qualified. Having my LASIK with Dr. Manger was one of the best decisions I’ve made! I was amazed by his attention to detail and expertise. He was able to answer all of my questions, and I was confident I would be in good hands after seeing how he cares for his patient. After a detailed exam and painless procedure, I’m happy to be seeing 20/20. I would highly recommend Dr. Manger to family and friends.

May 25th, 2017
Best Lasik Surgeon in California
There is no one else that I would trust my vision with than Dr. Manger. From the moment I walked into my examination all the way to the end of my surgery, I felt at ease. Dr. Manger's over 20 years of experience and over 81,000 procedures were reflected in the way he answered all my questions and concerns with confidence. He was honest, kind, and reassured me that I was in good hands. My vision before the surgery was 20/400 and I am now seeing 20/20! This has changed the quality of my life and I am so glad that I made the decision to get Lasik by Dr. Manger!

May 24th, 2017
I was referred to SEC by several friends who told me that the service was OUTSTANDING. They were right on. Great service!! The entire staff at Dr. Manger’s office, from Dr. Manger to the counselors to the technicians, are all extremely thorough. The LASIK exam was very detailed—about 2 and a half hours. Their thoroughness and Dr. Manger’s extensive experience is what gave me confidence to just stay and have the procedure done that same day. I think this is the most efficient doctors office that I have ever experienced. It’s been just about 24 hours since I had the LASIK procedure and I’m already seeing clearer than I did with my glasses! My husband will be getting LASIK soon as well and I cannot imagine him going to any other LASIK surgeon other than Dr. Manger.

May 16th, 2017
Excellent surgeon with a great staff!
I recently had LASIK done by Dr. Manger, and I am writing this review in strong recommendation for him and his staff. For anyone that has been struggling with the decision to have LASIK or where to have it, I can sincerely say that Saddleback Eye Center will put all of your concerns to rest. Everyone, from the first person who greets you to the assistants and doctors that perform all the tests, seems genuinely dedicated to making sure you have all the information you might possibly want to know about LASIK. I felt comfortable enough to decide to have my procedure on the same day of my exam, and it couldn’t have been any easier of a process. Dr. Manger made the LASIK procedure very simple, quick, and comfortable, and I am now happily able to see without my glasses!

May 10th, 2017
Best LASIK surgeon!
When it came to finally getting LASIK, my only regret is that I didn’t do it sooner! I had avoided having LASIK for years just because I was terrified of the “what if’s”… The most important thing to me in choosing where to have LASIK was the surgeon. The fact Dr. Manger has done over 81,000 LASIK gave me the confidence I needed to finally go through with the procedure. I went from 20/60 to 20/15 and I could not be happier! Easy surgery process- no pain, and I was back at work the next day! I have already told all my friends and family who need LASIK to go here. Thank you Dr. Manger & everyone at Saddleback Eye Center!

June 20th, 2017