Dr. Charles Manger III MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Laguna Hills, CA

no change

May 16th, 2017
Excellent surgeon with a great staff!
I recently had LASIK done by Dr. Manger, and I am writing this review in strong recommendation for him and his staff. For anyone that has been struggling with the decision to have LASIK or where to have it, I can sincerely say that Saddleback Eye Center will put all of your concerns to rest. Everyone, from the first person who greets you to the assistants and doctors that perform all the tests, seems genuinely dedicated to making sure you have all the information you might possibly want to know about LASIK. I felt comfortable enough to decide to have my procedure on the same day of my exam, and it couldn’t have been any easier of a process. Dr. Manger made the LASIK procedure very simple, quick, and comfortable, and I am now happily able to see without my glasses!

May 10th, 2017
Best LASIK surgeon!
When it came to finally getting LASIK, my only regret is that I didn’t do it sooner! I had avoided having LASIK for years just because I was terrified of the “what if’s”… The most important thing to me in choosing where to have LASIK was the surgeon. The fact Dr. Manger has done over 81,000 LASIK gave me the confidence I needed to finally go through with the procedure. I went from 20/60 to 20/15 and I could not be happier! Easy surgery process- no pain, and I was back at work the next day! I have already told all my friends and family who need LASIK to go here. Thank you Dr. Manger & everyone at Saddleback Eye Center!