Dr. Charles Manger III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Manger III?

September 14th, 2017

Serenity of Lasik Procedure

As soon as I walked into the office I felt like the faculty had known me for ever. I felt right off the bat that I was in good hands. Everyone in the office were very cordial, knowledgeable , and very articulate. Dr. Manger was very assuring and I was glad that I had found him it takes an awesome Person to do awesome work. Thank you all for a great experience.

July 5th, 2017

Dr. Manger- The LASIK Specialist

I put in extensive hours of researching LASIK surgeons before I decided to have LASIK by Dr. Manger. What it came down to for me was that there are no other LASIK surgeons in Southern California with as much advanced technology, attention to detail, and as much experience as Dr. Manger. I'm very happy with my decision to have Dr. Manger perform my LASIK procedure. It was quick and there was no pain. I'm extremely satisfied with my visual results.

September 12th, 2016

PRK

It has been 3 months since Dr. Manger preformed PRK surgery on my eye. It was explained that the healing process is slower than the Lasik. Today I went to a follow up appointment. I knew my sight was not improved by the procedure. It has limited my life a bit. I am now in need of new eye glasses to be able to see along with a new prescription eye drop. I have spent $462.00 on a new set of glasses. The eye drops will cost me and additional $100.00. Do I recommend this procedure? NO! It is not effective and has put me right back where I was when I went in and am now paying out several hundreds of more dollars. Dr. Manger did not offer any assistance accept a discount on new lenses. I am very dissatisfied.

September 7th, 2016

Best

Dr. Manger and his staff were extremely welcoming and I felt so comfortable and knew that I could trust Dr. Manger with my eyes. I am seeing 20/20 and this is the best decision i've made!

May 17th, 2016

Dr.Manger is 5 Star

June 8th, 2015

Great Experience

So happy!

April 8th, 2015

Experienced Staff and State-of-the-Art Technology.

I visited the Saddleback Eye Center and received the LASIK eye surgery procedure from Dr. Charles Manger in the Spring of 2009. Dr. Manger and his staff were VERY knowledgeable, kind, and well-organized. It was also very clear that every person on his staff knew exactly what their specialized roles were, which made me feel very comfortable. During my procedure I interacted with about 7 different people at Saddleback Eye Center, and literally none of them were "rookies". A few of them were young, but even they were experienced experts at their specific responsibilities. (I was watching closely , just to be sure.) I was also pleased with the amount of investment in technology that Dr. Manger has made in the equipment in his office. He has taken the time and expense to constantly upgrade his equipment in all areas, so he has the very best procedures available to serve you. I had previously worn glasses and contact lenses for 26 years, and my naked vision was a dismal 20/140 in both eyes. Dr. Manger got me to 20/20 in one eye, and 20/40 in the other eye. He wasn't quite able to correct me to perfect vision, but I can say that after nearly 6 years, my vision has remained steady and not decayed one bit, and I feel MORE FREE than I have ever felt since childhood. No headaches, no problems with night vision, and COMPLETE FREEDOM in ways that I didn't think were possible. In summary, I am very pleased with my decision to trust Dr. Manger and his staff with my visual health care. They are people you can TRUST. I consider every penny to be money well-spent, and I would highly recommend Saddleback Eye Center to anyone considering laser correction for their vision. You owe it to yourself to deal with the very best, and Saddleback Eye Center will deliver this for you.

March 8th, 2013

3 months post surgery

Had both eyes done 3 months ago. Eye for reading happy with. Eye that i has surgery to see further much worse than before surgery. I am told to be patient that it should improve. I regret having surgery to improve seeing further because it wasn't that bad to begin with and now it is much worse. I did mot need driving glasses now I do.

April 16th, 2012

Saw dr manger who performed mono vision correction surgery on same day as consult without ever trying it out before hand. One year later I'm using same reading classe (all the timeI) did when had the surgery. Now office doesn't allow me to see dr manger himself. Does this seem like a professional surgeon to you or a professional salesman?

March 20th, 2012

I have read some reviews on Saddleback Eye Center. I notice a few people described the staff as patronizing. This was not my experience. They were professional, and took the time to explain my complex case. They did not seem to be bothered by my need to be extremely clear about my outcome results. I only had to have one eye done, and they were honest about that. I could have done my other eye, but in a few years my reading vision would fade if I opted to have both eyes done. Yes, it felt like a well-oiled machine, and there are definitely sales tactics in place to get you to make a quick decision, so that they do not have to repeat the eye tests. Perhaps they could lower the amount of people you have to see during the visit, and cancel out the "counseling" part of it. This way, I would have felt less "handled". Everyone there is knowledgeable and enthusiastic enough to sell the product themselves. I am in sales, so I am immune to some of the sales techniques, and I am not bothered by sales people, but this counseling session felt a bit like I was being sent to a manager at a car dealership. Other than that, the doctors were all friendly, and I felt like I was in good hands. It is the first day after the procedure, so I am still a little blurry, but I can already see a difference. Oh yeah, make sure you leave plenty of time - you will be there a while. There is quite a bit that has to be done, and you do go from room to room, test to test, person to person.

July 10th, 2011

Assembly line horror

My lasik experience with dr manger was a nightmare. My eyes were not properly numbed and i felt everything. It was excruciating and i was treated as if i was a massive hypochondriac. The staff was rude and unprofessional - the entire practice was like a giant, soulless assembly line. Disgusting. Tons of procedures every single day, zero care or personal interaction. I thoroughly regret going to dr manger, especially since the treatment did not last. After 2 years my vision started to fade but by then it was too late to get tough ups, not that i would have trusted him to touch me again.

September 20th, 2010

Do not go to this doctor unless u jus want to waste your $

He is not honest when it comes to certain procedures.(like snake oil) He is more interested in the money than the correct procedure for the correct patient. His staff act like his puppets and are secretive and dishonest also. I would not recommed this lasik doctor because they he runs a mill and makes the patient feel dunked.