A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Mango, Ophthalmologist - Retina is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Mango, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mango graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Mango has 20 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mango accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 27 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles Mango practice?
Dr. Charles Mango practices Ophthalmology near Bronxville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Bronxville Ophthalmologists.