A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Mango, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Ocular Trauma, Pediatric Retinal Disorders, and Retina Surgery.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mango graduated from M.D., SUNY Upstate Medical Center.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mango has 20 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mango accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 27 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Mango practice?
Dr. Charles Mango practices Ophthalmology near Bronxville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Bronxville Ophthalmologists.