A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Mango, Ophthalmologist - Retina is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Mango, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mango graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Mango has 20 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Mango MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Mango practice?
- Dr. Charles Mango has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Mango practices Ophthalmology near Bronxville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Bronxville Ophthalmologists.