A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Mango, Ophthalmologist - Retina is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mango
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mango Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Mango, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mango graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Mango has 20 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles William Mango MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Mango practice?
- Dr. Charles Mango has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Mango practices Ophthalmology near Bronxville, NY.
See Bronxville Ophthalmologists.