Dr. Charles Mann MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics Smithtown, NY

May 18th, 2017
Dr Mann has been amazing! I've been seeing him since 2005 and couldn't be happier with him. He is honest and knowledgable. He takes his time to get to know you and always makes you feel as though your time and care are important to him. He is my all time favorite doctor!

February 8th, 2016
Dr Mann delivered two of my three children ( Now adults). He is a well seasoned professional. When coming for a check up, It is a comfort to know I am in his experienced hands. His staff is always courteous and helpful.

April 8th, 2014
Molecular Pharmacologist
Dr. Charles Mann is a very experienced Obstetricians & gynecologists. He has full confidence in his field and take extra care of his patients. He not only treat his disease but try to refer his patients to other doctors to settle down their health problems. His patients trust his treatment as he never lose their hopes. I am extremely satisfied with is humble way of treatment.

April 1st, 2013
Just like all the other LI gynecologists
I don't know what it is about LI, but every gynecologist I have visited here has held my birth control pills prescription hostage every 6 months until I come into the office, wait in the waiting room for 30 minutes, and then wait for him to take my blood pressure. And he gets to bill my health insurance for a full office visit. I understand why many doctors would want to do this, they are frightened that their patients will never come back. But to refuse to fill a prescription for a vulnerable patient is downright dangerous. Pregnancy is at least 7 times more dangerous to a healthy woman than the pill. I wish insurance companies would band together and require gynecologists to face their bad behavior and stop billing them for healthy patients!

February 17th, 2012
HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER!
TREATED ME LIKE I WAS A TRAMP! NEVER ANSWERED ANY OF MY QUESTIONS AND MADE RUDE REMARKS AND LAUGHED AT ME WHEN I WAS IN PAIN!

June 23rd, 2011
Highly competent and caring
My doctor for over a decade. Caring, involved and also very direct, which I appreciate. Highly efficient - highly efficient, rarely much wait. Why? Bc he's focused and competent.

May 16th, 2011
Outstanding
Superb diagnostician and surgeon. In addition, Dr. Mann is brilliant, competent and caring. Very supportive of moms who want natural, no-med births.

December 2nd, 2010
Inconsiderate, Rude!!!!
Arrogant, rude, lack of caring! Visited the practice only twice and just couldn't handle his attitude. I might be a patient, but I'm still a person.