A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Manner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Manner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Manner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Manner graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Manner has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles E Manner MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Manner practice?
- Dr. Charles Manner has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Manner practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Hematologists.