A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mantey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Mantey is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Mantey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantey graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Mantey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Joseph Mantey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Mantey practice?
- Dr. Charles Mantey has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Mantey practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.