A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Maples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Maples, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Maples graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maples has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Montell Maples DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Maples practice?
- Dr. Charles Maples has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Maples practices Family Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Primary Care Doctors.