A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Maples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Maples, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maples
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maples Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Maples graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maples has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Montell Maples DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Maples practice?
- Dr. Charles Maples has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Maples practices Family Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Family Physicians.