A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Marboe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Marboe, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Marboe graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Marboe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles C Marboe MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Marboe practice?
- Dr. Charles Marboe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Marboe practices Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.