A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles March:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles March, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles March, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Uterine Diseases
- Uterine Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. March graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 8 awards.
Dr. March has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Michael March MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. March practice?
- Dr. Charles March has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles March practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.