A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Marguet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Marguet is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marguet
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Marguet Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Marguet, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Marguet graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marguet has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Gerard Marguet FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Marguet practice?
- Dr. Charles Marguet has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Marguet practices Urology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Urologists.