no change

February 21st, 2017
Very pleased.
Dr.Markle is very professional & does not hurry in & hurry out. He listens to you and is very knowledgeable. He also has a very good bed side manner. His nurse Amber will call you back very promptly and will help you with any questions and If you need an appointment, she will get you in there fast. Office staff is also great. Nothing negative about any of my many visits.

July 20th, 2016
Awful Appointment Scheduling
The young ladies are very difficult when trying to schedule an appointment. They are curt, rude and condescending. Perhaps they need to be reminded that if they schedule no appointments they will have no job. They mumble and refuse to speak up when asked. They act as if they are doing you a favor by scheduling an appointment.

February 24th, 2015
great doc
dr markle is a good doctor

January 19th, 2015
Patient/Client
Great guy and very detailed doctor. He listened to my issues that involved his specific field of specialty and my other issues as well. Then he combined the symptoms and gave me a very practical, but still medical opinion of what was going on, why it was happening and how to approach the best alternative for relief.

November 24th, 2014
BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!
Dr. Markle is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I first saw him when he was interning for my child neurologist as a child and I have been with him ever since. He and Amberly (his nurse) have always been wonderful in assisting me with any needs I have had. They are very informative, caring, quick to respond to my needs and accurate in diagnosing any issues I may have.

January 7th, 2014
The best!
Dr. Markle is one of the friendliest caring dr I have ever had to deal with. He is willing to help you at every need and whim. He won't give up on caring for you. I personally refer him to anyone who is in need of a neurologist. Like I said, he's the best. You can talk to him about anything and everything. He makes you very comfortable. (Not to mention how handsome he is {; )

August 3rd, 2013
Not that interested
My husband has been seeing him for a while now for seizures. He doesn't seem to take that much time or examine him when he goes to see him. When I ask a question or make a statement I have noticed about my husband's seizures, he totally ignores me like I have nothing valid to offer. He is okay, but overall does not seem that interested in his patients. He seems to just be going through the motions.