Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Mathers
Dr. Charles Mathers, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Galveston, TX, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Aerospace Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mathers is affiliated with UTMB Galveston (John Sealy) and The University Of Texas Medical Branch. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Mathers has the following 2 specialties
- Aerospace Medicine
If you’re a pilot, flight attendant or astronaut, you may benefit from consulting with an aerospace medical physician. They specialize in health risks and conditions associated with traveling into abnormal air and space environments, usually...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Mathers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galveston, TX.
Dr. Randall Urban
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Galveston, TX 0 mi31
Dr. Mary Ninan
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Galveston, TX 0 mi14
Dr. Eric Gou
Galveston, TX 0 mi