Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Matlin
Dr. Charles Matlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Matlin is affiliated with Abrazo Central Campus, Paradise Valley Hospital and Phoenix Baptist Hospital Med Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Matlin has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Charles Matlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Sood Suchart
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi51
Dr. Herman Pang
Cardiothoracic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi36
Dr. Mark Omalley
Phoenix, AZ 0.09 mi19