A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles May is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles May, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. May has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Floyd Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. May accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles B. May practice?
Dr. Charles May practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rome, GA.
See Rome Surgeons.