A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles May is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles May, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. May has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Floyd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Bush May MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. May practice?
- Dr. Charles May has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles May practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rome, GA.
See Rome Orthopedic Surgeons.