A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Mayo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayo graduated from MD: University of Minnesota, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mayo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Memorial Hospital
- St Croix Regional Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Ii Mayo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Mayo practice?
- Dr. Charles Mayo has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Mayo practices Psychiatry near Saint Croix Falls, WI.
See Saint Croix Falls Psychiatrists.