A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sinclair McCall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Sinclair McCall is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Sinclair McCall, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinclair McCall graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Sinclair McCall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- Medical Center, The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sinclair McCall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles Sinclair McCall practice?
Dr. Charles Sinclair McCall practices Urology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Urologists.