A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sinclair McCall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Sinclair McCall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Sinclair McCall, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinclair McCall graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Sinclair McCall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- Medical Center, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Sinclair McCall MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Sinclair McCall practice?
- Dr. Charles Sinclair McCall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Sinclair McCall practices Urology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Urologists.