A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mccash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Mccash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Mccash, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mccash graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mccash has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles S Mccash MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Mccash practice?
- Dr. Charles Mccash has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Mccash practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists and San Antonio Pediatric Specialists.