Dr. Charles Mccash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Mccash?

Messed me up

Posted on April 27th, 2015

Made my double vision worse with surgery, lowered my quality of life immensely.

Posted on August 14th, 2012

i have been taking my daughter to Dr McCash since birth (she is at high risk of developing eye issues due to brain malformation) I have liked him very much. I felt his bedside manner was great, but the wait time is truely ridiculous. I have endured it for the past few years b/c I felt he was worth it until recently. My daughter started developing strabismus. I have taken her in twice regarding this and each time he tells me to wait and see if it gets any worse. After doing some research on my own I have learned that is the worse thing I can do! I am very bothered by this whole thing, considering we are talking about my childs eyes!

Worth the wait, but WAIT you will

Posted on December 1st, 2008

Excellent physician, however, even on an appointment scheduled three months in advance, we waited for a full hour after our appointment time before being seen by a nurse for dilation, then another 45 minutes to see the doctor. Office staff could care less...I understand that good doctors are in demand, but at some point you have to respect the patient's time. A little scheduling discipline would go a long way; not to mention customer service training for the staff, INCLUDING the nurses.

Posted on November 11th, 2017