A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles McClean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles McClean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. McClean graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. McClean has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles M McClean DO is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. McClean practice?
- Dr. Charles McClean has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles McClean practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Infectious Disease Doctors.