A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles McCloskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles McCloskey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles McCloskey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCloskey graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. McCloskey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCloskey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles W. McCloskey practice?
Dr. Charles McCloskey practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Warren Family Physicians.