A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles McCloskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles McCloskey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles McCloskey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCloskey graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. McCloskey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Wilfred McCloskey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. McCloskey practice?
- Dr. Charles McCloskey has 8 office locations.
Dr. Charles McCloskey practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Warren Family Physicians.