Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Julie on Jan 6th, 2014

I don't normally write reviews but this Dr worked wonders for me my first visit. Wasn't able to sit due to back problems and after an adjustment I'm about 70% better. In the past under kaiser I'd have to ride this out for a few days. Very happy and can't wait for next visit. He's also very nice and personable.

|  best Dr I have ever met! he saved my life. literally!  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

Dr Mccrory saved my life! I would reccomend him to all! he is caring compassion emphatic and truly cares about you as a human bein your not just a walking check book as I have found other Dr to be. I love him and his wife. very caring people and all Dr could take a course from him on how to treat people especially those in pain. I dread the day he retires. I know I would never find another Dr like him in my life.

|  Chaos un unprofessionalism running rampant  |  show details
by S.C. on Sep 7th, 2012

As a new patient I requested only usual and customary blood tests be done as covered under Blue Shield. This doctor assured me that was the case but lied. Several hundred dollars of superfluous charges were denied. The office staff is completely inept and does not return calls, loses paperwork and appointment times. I was told the doctor does not return calls to patients. Also told I was required to be seen monthly to receive refill for Rx on a simple thyroid med I've previously taken for 15 years. of course I would incur a hefty office visit charge. Run, don't walk if you even consider this physician unless you are prepared for overcharges, duplicate bills, unreturned calls and complete apathy by the numerous untrained staff.

|  Staff Issues-Not following through with Patient Requests  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

Too many part-time staff members work for Dr McCrory. His wife, daughter and several front and back office personnel work there, never knowing what the other is doing. Back office assistants that seat you to your room, do not take vitals or ask you what you are being seen for. The staff member are very immature and seem very limited in their communications skills. They have all made individudal mistakes handling information back and forth from the doctor to clients. I do not recommend this doctor due to staff problems. I cannot get my medications approved in a timely manner and it is always a fight to get through to them properly as well as they never return your calls in a reasonable amount of time. Sometimes they completely ignore you. NOT GOOD!

|  Poor doctor  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

This doctor is a quack, he doesn't diagnose things properly he would rather take your money. I would this "doctor" to my worse enemy. I hope he gets what he has coming.

Jul 13th, 2011

I had the same problem with going to the wrong office. The staff should really make sure the client knows they have moved. Dr McCory was running 1 hour late, it would have been helpful if we had known this before hand. He breezed in without apology. Wrote prescription with wrong dosage. Didn't listen to me and wrote me a prescription even though I said I didn't want to go that route. I'm sure his heart is in the right place he just needs to slow down and listen to his patients. Probably a great chiropracter but as a MD the jury is out.

Apr 29th, 2011

A all the way.

Apr 7th, 2011

when I made the appointment the office did not let me know that they had moved, so had to call and find out where their new location was. They did not transfer records from old business to new, could not find me in their records. Sat in a room for 20 minutes, no magazines to read,across the hall from the young nurses-to-be desk. Dr. McCory couldn't find me in his records either, didn't even know why I had an appointment. (he wouldn't refill my prescription without coming in). Not a good impression for a second visit patient. Will not refer him to anyone.

by Nancy A on Mar 21st, 2011

The best! Dr McCrory was quick and courteous from the start. Great bedside manner-asks and answers questions in terms you can understand, Spent almost an hour with me on first visit, and plenty of time on followup visits, too. Is caring and kind, with very helpful staff and minimal wait time for appts.