A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles McCuskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles McCuskey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCuskey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles McCuskey, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCuskey graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. McCuskey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Fletcher McCuskey MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. McCuskey practice?
- Dr. Charles McCuskey has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles McCuskey practices Emergency Medicine near Temple, TX.
See Temple Emergency Physicians.